HEALTH is happiness.
IMMERplus uses only the freshest, natural, and pure herbal extract to produce the most comprehensive total health solution that supplements your needs to keep you at your best every day!
Joint and Bone Health
Humans initially walked on all fours and clung on to trees millions of years ago. 5-6 Million years ago, our ancestors started to walk upright, however, our bone structure was not initially designed to walk upright, thus our bones and muscles had to compensate by putting pressure on certain parts of our body to try to support our weight, and to walk upright. Therefore, it is not uncommon for humans to experience joint, bone, and even muscle pains at least once in their life.
Recent studies also show that both young and older people experience one type of joint and bone problem or another. The pandemic has also pushed even the younger generation to experience pains due to increased computer or mobile screen time. The decreased physical activity brought about by the quarantine may have far-reaching consequences on bone health.
What are the common Joint and Bone problems?
1. Cartilage Damage This may be caused by injury, excessive weight, poor alignment, strenuous activities, and overuse which often results to the deterioration of the cartilage which then causes pain and difficult range of motion.
2. Inflammation Inflammation of the synovium or connective tissue that lines the joint capsule may be a result of trauma or strain. The synovial membrane tends to produce a large amount of fluid which increases pressure in the joints, pain, and numbness to the affected extremity.
3. Injury When ligaments around the joints are injured, this causes instability to the affected area. A simple twisting of the ankle causes the stretching of these ligaments, causing pain, swelling, and limited range of motion.
4. Osteoporosis Osteoporosis, meaning “porous bone”, is a disease that weakens the bone structure. This increases your risk for sudden and unexpected bone fractures due to the decreased bone mass and strength. Risk factors include inadequate intake of dietary Calcium and Vitamin D, imbalanced diet, lack of physical activity, smoking, diseases, and other factors.
These factors cause degeneration of the cartilage, pain, stiffness, swelling, deformities, and in some cases, immobility.
Features of Flexes
1. SAFE, NATURAL, EFFECTIVE
Flexes is a set of nutritional formulas composed of natural plants, a variety of nutrients and minerals; it is rich in anti-inflammatory ingredients and is a natural source of collagen, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid. Among them is the specially selected novel formula is egg shell membrane extract, which has been proven to be helpful in solving joint bones in modern research and development investigations.
Eggshell membrane extract, turmeric extract, Boswellia extract, vitamin C, vitamin D, magnesium, calcium, zinc, etc.
2. TOTAL COMPREHENSIVE SOLUTION
Flexes focuses on 3 major areas in addressing bone health:
3. PERFECT ON THE GO!
With its convenient easy-to-tear sachet, you can now take Flexes anywhere, anytime. Whether you’re lifting weights in the gym, typing away long hours at work, playing video games at home, or just relaxing by the beach, you can easily pop open a sachet to give yourself a boost!